Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does anyone know about growing, Jerusalem Cherry Trees. It is a Christmas plant, looks like a small shrub, abo

It looks like a small shrub, and has hundreds of small cherry like berrier. not eatable. ya have to start outside, so it can get pollinated. Don't bee's do that. i don't have many bee's. My late husband bought me one for Christmas and we were going to grow some, He passed away the 5th of Dec. I am growing but not sure what I am doing. The first batch I only got 5. the next batch 270 some. I saved almost everyone of them. Went from a 3", 5, 8, dixie cut to a 6" pot today. To me as crazy as it may sound, it is a part of him, I am keeping alive. they are my babies.. lol. I am an old lady, not to bright on this machine. have found a few sites, Dave Garden and a few others, but don't tell me exactly what I need to know..The first 5 have flowers on already. does anyone know where i can get step by step instructions? I would appreciate any help I can get. You do bring in before frost. It looks like a small shrub, we put Christmas lights on. Beautiful. Ya let, rest for spring and summer

Does anyone know about growing, Jerusalem Cherry Trees. It is a Christmas plant, looks like a small shrub, abo
Mom gave me a Jerusalem Cherry a couple of years ago. It has almost died several times but the berries will drop off and produce more plants. I bring it inside before frost. I now have about 3 plants around the house (inside and out). I'm not sure if mine is a tree though. It only gets about 2 feet tall.





Good luck. I'm sentimental when it come to plants also.


No comments:

Post a Comment