Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is the best type of plant or shrub to put in a pot in a pool lanai.?

I am trying to find a shrub or plant to put in a pot in a pool lanai that will drop the least leaves and is fairly tolerant if not watered when


it should be.I currently just tried Snow on the Mountain.

What is the best type of plant or shrub to put in a pot in a pool lanai.?
I have Banana and Sago Palm. Neither drops anything. I also have Bird Of Paradise. All require water, however. Cactus doesn't drop leaves and it doesn't require water, but it looks awful on the lanai. I'd stay tropical for a lanai.


:)
Reply:I"d go with palms or maybe one of the large-leafed philodendrons (like the common selloum). A heliconia could be quite nice as well.

Dental Implants

No comments:

Post a Comment