Thursday, November 12, 2009

How should I dispose of shrub branches?

After doing yard work, my family has small-diameter shrub branches to dispose of. They do not compost well, but they don't belong in trash that will end up in a landfill either. I'm looking for an organic litter collector but haven't found one yet.





What's the best way to deal with these branches? Thanks.

How should I dispose of shrub branches?
I don't know where you live, but most cities I think have yard debris pick up every other week, or at least where I live does, Portland, Oregon, but we have a seperate can for yard debris only and all we do is put all yard debris in it, making sure that all branches are cut down to at least fit into the can, and put it out next to the garbage can and recycling bins every other week, and it works out quite well. You should call your garbage company and ask them if they have yard debris pick up and if so, how they suggest to properly prepare it.
Reply:Call your municipality and ask if they have a place to drop them off or whether they pick them up.

Brushing Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment