Monday, November 16, 2009

Landscaping, sungold threadbranch showy evergreen shrub what does it like ?

I am moving from flowers to shrubs because of age and health. I know tons about flowers but as I buy shrubs and bushes, I would like to know honest practical adivse FROM THOSE WHO KNOW NOT WEB SITES. I love this little bush, it is pretty, It says 3 ftx 3 ft. What specifics can you tell me. I know I was looking at the cute upright trees like this and my friends said they attract spider mites and will eat my dahlias. What kind of sun, water, etc. I have good soil. Thanks chamaecyparis pisifera filifera sungold

Landscaping, sungold threadbranch showy evergreen shrub what does it like ?
moist,loamy,well-drained soil;humid climate;sunny,open conditions;prefers lime-free soils. relatively pest free

flower deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment